For many decades New Zealand has been racked by arguments over the widespread use of aerial 1080 poison. Both sides of the argument are supported by intelligent and committed conservationists so why can’t consensus be found when both sides care deeply about the birds and the forests.
About Murray Dench
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Murray Dench contributed a whooping 1 entries.
Entries by Murray Dench
- Science against 1080
- 20 Reasons why DoC should not poison kea habitat
- Loss of science quality in NZ is having dire consequences
- Response to the Department of Conservation’s reply to “Aerial 1080 poisoning in New Zealand: reasons for concern”
- Aerial 1080 poisoning in New Zealand: Reasons for concern
- Aerial Monofluoroacetate in New Zealand’s Forests
- Department of Conservation Tackles Rats …