An appraisal of the scientific evidence Introduction Annually, the New Zealand Department of Conservation (DoC) and the New Zealand Animal Health Board (AHB) drop from the air food laced with enough of an “extremely hazardous” (17) poison (sodium monofluoroacetate, also called compound 1080) into New Zealand’s unique forest ecosystems to kill every person in New […]
About Pat and Quinn Whiting-O'Keefe
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Pat and Quinn Whiting-O'Keefe contributed a whooping 2 entries.
Entries by Pat and Quinn Whiting-O'Keefe
For more than 15 years, the New Zealand Department of Conservation (DoC), the Animal Health Board (AHB), a society formed by the government to eradicate bovine Tb in NZ cattle and several regional and district councils have been widely distributing from the air large amounts of food laced with an extremely toxic chemical, monofluoroacetate (1080), […]
- Response to the Department of Conservation’s reply to “Aerial 1080 poisoning in New Zealand: reasons for concern”
- Aerial 1080 poisoning in New Zealand: Reasons for concern
- Aerial Monofluoroacetate in New Zealand’s Forests
- Department of Conservation Tackles Rats …
- Is DoC saving kiwi or accelerating their demise?