PUBLISHED BY SCOOP INDEPENDENT NEWS For many decades New Zealand has been racked by arguments over the widespread use of aerial 1080 poison. Both sides of the argument are supported by intelligent and committed conservationists so why can’t consensus be found when both sides care deeply about the birds and the forests. The answer lies […]
About Murray Dench
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Murray Dench contributed a whooping 1 entries.
Entries by Murray Dench
- Response to the Department of Conservation’s reply to “Aerial 1080 poisoning in New Zealand: reasons for concern”
- Aerial 1080 poisoning in New Zealand: Reasons for concern
- Aerial Monofluoroacetate in New Zealand’s Forests
- Department of Conservation Tackles Rats …
- Is DoC saving kiwi or accelerating their demise?